All Eyes on Me....? I Hope NOT!

At some point or another, we all feel self conscious and/or get embarrassed. This concept especially applies to toy and model photography, needless to say. 
From my experience, I have yet to get any negative reactions (to my face), but more looks of curiosity, confusion, and on occasion even some positive reactions! 
For example, years ago I was setting up a model horse scene in my front yard and had a very friendly and kind young boy ask if I played with toys, which at my age at the time could be seen as a bit unusual. His father and I explained to him how I tried to set up miniature scenes to be realistic for taking pictures. That interaction made my day and encouraged me to be more open in some cases about my hobby. 
Sisu was one of the only toys I had handy on an impromptu trip to the nearby city. Not too shabby for phone photos! 



This photo was taken in a local park field years ago. This also was one of my first experiences with both public toy photography and curious people! Lol
How do you deal with curious stares, rude comments, questions, etc....? 
I need some advice! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salutations, Greetings, Hello! (An introduction).

A Cherished Treasure

Model Horse Questions: What Makes You Choose A New Model Into Your Collection?